Tally Customization in iMatrix
Given our experience of 7 years in Tally across many industries & regions, iMatrix minimizes the complexity and risk of Tally customization. We also understand the importance of retaining the upgradability of Tally for the future. Many parameters, fields, and workflows can be configured to match your company’s requirements as part of a customisation project.Our experienced team in Customisation is most competent to extend the capabilities of Tally products. These product enhancements get plugged in seamlessly to deliver a great user experience.
iMatrix has provided Tally Customisation to various industry verticals which includes manufacturing, Engineering, Chemicals & drugs, Pharmaceuticals, Schools, Government institution, freight forwarder, Retail & many more micro verticals and providing Tally Customization services to customers in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
How is Tally Customization done?
Tally ERP 9 is architected to be a platform and is designed to support extensive Tally Customisation. Tally ERP 9 comes with an execution Kernel, an interpreter and a development language Tally Definition Language (TDL). Using TDL, you can enhance or change the default behavior of Tally ERP 9. Extend core functionality by interfacing a bespoke application facilitated by Tally ERP 9's support for custom built DLLs and XSLT.
Tally ERP 9 supports ODBC and import & export of data in standard data formats like XML & CSV. Tally ERP 9 has a SOAP listener, which helps in online integration and with other business tools.
Tally Customization Process
iMatrix interacts closely with the customers, understand their business functions, specific needs, processes & documents it. The team then checks how much of the requirement can be satisfied by using the default functionality of the Tally software. If there is a Gap, it is identified and taken up for Tally Customisation. In a way iMatrix make sure that the customer takes maximum advantage of Tally strengths.
Benefits of Tally Customization
- Effective use of the Power of Tally ERP 9.
- Increases user Performance & productivity.
- Reduce cost of Business Operations.
- Create significant business advantage over competition.
Tally Customization can involve the following
- Alter the functionality, workflow and processes of the Tally software to fit the customers business requirement.
- Make changes to user interface screen.
- Creating more data fields in Masters & transactions.
- Putting more security & control at field level or transaction level.
- Customizing Invoice & other document printouts like Purchase order, voucher-cum-cheque.
- Powerful remote capabilities.
- Easy to find qualified personnel.
- Easy to customise.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Tally Integrator and Support Centre.
- Multiple price lists, with effective dates.
- Multiple units of measures ( KG's & grams)
- Bar code support
- Financial Management & Controls